9. When things get crazy ask God for His interpretation.
· Live in the place of asking God for interpretation. The world and it’s systems have one interpretation and God has another. Stay with God’s.
· Nurture friendship with God, that requires moving close to Him and requires something of me.
· What is suffering trying to show me? And what does God want to show me? How can I move closer to Him? Am I resistant and dismissive of Him and others?
· Stay open to His correction and discipline; don’t be blind.
About the Author: Brian Bucks lives on a small horse ranch in Western Nebraska and is a husband, father, electrical engineer, and poet.