15. Relationship skills
· Critical, will determine success or failure.
· Learn body language and how to read it.
· Embrace the different way feminine relate.
· Let go of need to dominate and control, there is a better way.
· How do I express appropriately in this relationship?
· Can’t move further in relationship than where internally at (own maturity).
· Dark side of being human when refuse to give in an area of relationship where aware intentionally not and hurts the other.
· Marriage brings a maturity that can only be experienced in intimate relationship. It is good and the hardest relationship because of what gets exposed.
About the Author: Brian Bucks lives on a small horse ranch in Western Nebraska and is a husband, father, electrical engineer, and poet.