· Tested and must struggle, wrestle, stumble, and fall. Here is the key - it's not about falling, but it's about how you respond that builds character and exposes the condition of heart and soul. Place of tremendous learning and growth, if stay open and vulnerable.
· Stay soft when fall, not bracy or proud. Be open to correction and discipline however God does that.
· A never ending process in this life, I'm still learning this.
· The sooner use falling as an opportunity to learn instead of falling deep into shame, fear, depression the quicker healing comes. God uses our failures and sin to bring us into a place of deep intimacy and love. In the midst of this He is good and loving bringing healthy correction so can know Him more.
· REJECT SHAME AND ABANDONMENT. Those are both generational strongholds - you will have to confront them. It is time to break free of them both pressing into a new way of living.
· You have what it takes son!!!
· Be ruthless in internal honesty.
· Be wise in who are totally transparent and vulnerable with. You must be honest and truthful to disarm shame. No hiding failures - just wastes energy if hide. Embrace and explore truth and honesty; learn, go deep in intimacy -in that failure place great depth of God's love for you can be discovered.
· You will always be my son - no matter what!
About the Author: Brian Bucks lives on a small horse ranch in Western Nebraska and is a husband, father, electrical engineer, and poet.