13. Set internal boundaries in relationships.
· Not everyone is as they appear.
· Remember the women you meet and enter relationship with are daughters of God, a daughter to a mom and dad, and a sister.
· Be noble and honorable in relationship with women.
· Be open to correction and discipline from the feminine side of God, they expose areas we as men are blind to and it is out of love and desire for intimacy that they bring up what they discern.
About the Author: Brian Bucks lives on a small horse ranch in Western Nebraska and is a husband, father, electrical engineer, and poet.