The first thought:
1. Never forget whose you are.
· Who you represent and who you reflect.
· Remember God and explore new intimacy with Him. You are never alone.
· Remember you come from a family that loves you. I, as your father, love you. There is a heritage of Godly and loving men that you can tap into, an inheritance you don't have to earn - just tap into it.
· You are claimed as my son!
· We launch you in strength, love, grace, and confidence.
I will post a link to where all 21 thoughts can be downloaded at the end of day 21.
About the Author: Brian Bucks lives on a small horse ranch in Western Nebraska and is a husband, father, electrical engineer, and poet.